Churches in Rahim Yar Khan, Pakistan
Get connected to a church in your city.
Believing In Jesus: Becoming a Christian
Christianity is the belief in one God who created the world and all that exists in it. Christians also believe in Jesus Christ, who was sent by God to save humanity from their sins. Jesus died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins, and then rose from the dead three days later.
Christians follow Jesus’ teachings as found in the Bible. These teachings include loving thy neighbor, forgiving others, and doing unto others what you would want to be done to you. Christians also believe in heaven and hell – that those who repent of their sins and accept Jesus Christ as their savior will go to heaven after they die, and those who do not repent will go to a place called hell.
Becoming His Disciple
Discipleship is the process of following Jesus Christ as his disciple, with all that it entails. Being a disciple includes going out and proclaiming the good news of what God has done for us in saving us from our sins through His Son, Jesus Christ. It also includes how Christians should live their lives in the world.
Find a Church in Rahim Yar Khan, Pakistan
The Church is a community of people who believe in Jesus Christ and follow His teachings. Churches are places where Christians can go to worship God, fellowship with each other, learn about God’s teachings, pray, grow closer to Christ, and serve others through acts of service (like visiting the sick or taking food to those in need), and study the Bible. Churches also births new Christians through baptism, where you declare your faith in God by being baptized.
Churches in Rahim Yar Khan are always looking for new believers. Churches are an important part of being a disciple of Christ. Churches in Rahim Yar Khan have many opportunities for you to serve the Lord and find a church near Rahim Yar Khan, Pakistan!
Check out churches in Pakistan and find a church in your city! Other cities we serve: Karachi | Gujranwala | Sadiqabad | Mirpur Khas | Burewala | Kohat
Importance of Your Prayer Life
Prayer is one of the most important aspects of a Christian’s life. Prayer is talking to God, and it can be done anywhere – in your car, at work, at home, or even in the middle of a busy street.
The Bible instructs us to pray continually (1 Thessalonians 5:17). This means that we should be praying all the time, not just when we feel like it or when something bad happens. Prayer is a way to talk to our Father in Heaven and tell Him our thoughts and feelings. We can also pray for others, including those who are sick or suffering.
When we pray, we are telling God that we need Him and that we want to follow Him. It is a way to tell God how we are doing, and what happened in our lives and listen to what He has to say. Sometimes when we pray, God speaks back to us through His Holy Spirit. This can take the form of thoughts, feelings, or even dreams/visions.
We Want You to Experience Life to the Fullest
The Holy Bible
One of the most important things that should impact your prayer life is your bible. God speaks to us through the Bible, so it should be important in our lives. It will help you grow closer to God and give you guidance on how to live your life for Christ.
How to Read the Bible
The Bible is a big book – it’s actually made up of 66 smaller books! It can be a little intimidating to try and read it, but it’s worth it. Here are a few tips on how to read the Bible:
1. Start from the beginning. The first book in the Bible is called Genesis, and it tells the story of how the world was created. It’s a good place to start if you’re new to reading the Bible.
2. Don’t try to read it all at once. The Bible is a big book and it can take a long time to read it all. Try reading one chapter per day or one book per week.
3. Mark up your Bible. If you’re reading the Bible and come across a verse that speaks to your heart, draw a star next to it or underline it. That way you will be able to find it again once you’ve finished reading it!
4. Get someone else to read it with you! Sometimes having someone read the Bible with us can help us read it more. You can also talk about what you’ve read with them, which will help you understand the Bible even better!
5. Pray while you’re reading it. God speaks to us through His Word, so that’s a good time to stop and pray for Him to help you grow closer to Him and open your mind up to His words.
6. Find a Bible study or church that will help you read the Bible and learn more about God’s teachings! Churches in Rahim Yar Khan love studying the Bible together, so if you need some guidance on how to read it, they can help!
Make Disciples of Every Nation!
How do you share your faith with others? It’s not as hard as it may seem, there are plenty of ways that Christians can share their faith with those around them. Here are some tips:
1) Be patient and loving – If someone is asking about Christianity or what it means to be Christian, don’t jump straight into trying to tell them everything at once. This will only confuse them more and make things harder on both parties involved. Instead, answer their questions one by one and try to be patient with them.
2) Pray – This is not a cop-out! Asking God to help you when sharing your faith or talking about Him can make things a lot easier. Sometimes we try to do it on our own and think too much, which causes us to lose confidence in ourselves and what we’re saying. Instead, pray that God will help you and that speaking about Him to others will be a blessing!
3) Keep your message simple – Preach the gospel or Good News of Christ because it’s simple to understand! We all need Jesus, no matter our background or life choices.
4) Don’t judge – This is such a big deal for many Christians! We need to stop judging other people and focus on loving them instead. How can we show God’s love to others if we think we’re better than they are?
5) Only do what you can – You don’t have to be perfect or know everything there is about Christianity. The first step is to understand that everyone needs Christ and His love in their life. Do what you can to share your faith with others and God will do the rest!