Churches in Livingstone, Zambia
Get connected to a church in your city.
God’s People and His Church
Churches are the people of God, who have come together in Jesus Christ to worship him and to serve his purposes. Churches are also called ‘the body of Christ’. Churches exist for a number of reasons:
– To teach Christians what they need to know about their faith so that they can live it out in their lives;
– To provide a place where Christians can come together to worship God, pray for each other, and study the Bible;
– To reach out to unbelievers with the gospel of Jesus Christ;
– To help Christians grow in their faith and become more like Jesus Christ.
Find a Church in Livingstone, Zambia
Churches in Livingstone are eager to welcome new believers and serve God.
Churches in Livingstone are all of which are eager to welcome new believers. Churches provide a place where Christians can come together to worship God, pray for each other, and study the Bible. Find a church near Livingstone, Zambia today!
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
The gospel is the good news that Jesus Christ died on the cross to take the punishment for our sins and that he rose from the dead so that we can have eternal life. When we believe in the gospel, we are forgiven and receive eternal life. The gospel is also good news because it means that God is interested in us and wants to have a relationship with us.
We Want You to Experience Life to the Fullest
Who is Jesus Christ?
Jesus is the Son of God. He is the one who died on the cross to take the punishment for our sins, and who rose from the dead so that we can have eternal life. When we believe in Jesus Christ, we are forgiven and receive eternal life. Jesus is also interested in us and wants to have a relationship with us.
Becoming a Disciple
Discipleship is learning to follow Jesus Christ and become more like him. There are three basic steps in discipleship:
1. Learning about Jesus Christ – reading the Bible and learning about who he is and what he has done for us;
2. Following Jesus Christ – living our lives in obedience to him;
3. Sharing Jesus Christ – telling others about the good news of Jesus Christ.
God is Love
When we think of God, the one thing that comes to mind is love. God is love. 1 John 4:8 says, “Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.” This means that if we don’t have love in our hearts, we don’t know God.
God is a loving father who desires to have a relationship with us. He is also holy and just, and because of our sin, we are separated from him. But God loved us so much that he sent his Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross for our sins. When we believe in Jesus Christ, we are forgiven and receive eternal life.
Made Right With God
We are righteous in Christ. We are clothed in his righteousness, which means that we are good before God. When we sin, we can come to Jesus Christ and receive forgiveness because he has taken our punishment for us. We are also given the gift of the Holy Spirit, who helps us to live holy lives.
The Importance of Prayer and Talking to God
Prayer is one of the most important things that we can do as Christians. Prayer is a way of talking to God, and it is a way for us to get to know him better. Prayer is also a way for us to receive help from God. In James 5:16, it says, “The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.”
Learning and Knowing The Bible
The Bible is the Word of God. It is the most important book that we can read. The Bible contains all the information that we need to know about God and about our relationship with him. The Bible is also a source of comfort and strength for us in times of trouble.
There are a few things that we can do to read the Bible effectively:
1. Read it regularly – We should try to read the Bible every day, if possible. This will help us to get to know God better and to grow in our faith.
2. Read it with a prayerful attitude – We should pray before we read the Bible, asking God to help us to understand what we are reading.
3. Read it with a notebook and pen – We should take notes as we read so that we can remember what we have read and reflect on it later.
4. Find a Bible study group – It can be helpful to join a Bible study group where we can discuss what we have read and ask questions.
5. Get a Bible commentary – A Bible commentary is a book that helps us to understand the Bible better. It explains the historical context of the verses and how they apply to our lives today.
Baptism is an important step in the life of a Christian. It is a way of publicly declaring that we believe in Jesus Christ and are choosing to follow him. Baptism also symbolizes the washing away of our sins and the new beginning that we receive when we become Christians.
The Holy Spirit of Truth
The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity, and he is just as important as Jesus Christ and God the Father. The Holy Spirit helps us to understand the Bible and to live holy lives. He also gives us spiritual gifts, such as the gift of prophecy, speaking in tongues, and healing.
Worshiping With The Fellowship of The Church
Church services are a time of worship, where we come together to give thanks to God for all that he has done for us. We also sing songs of praise to him and listen to preaching from the Bible. Worship is an important part of our lives as Christians, and it is a time when we can come close to God and experience his love.
The Bible tells us that we should come together as Christians to worship God. In Hebrews 10:25, it says, “Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another – and all the more as you see the Day approaching.” This means that it is important for us to attend church services regularly so that we can encourage one another and grow in our faith.